Friday, November 9, 2012
The exciting news for this weekend is that the Equine Affaire is in town!!!! I am so excited. Bill and Karen P have already been. One of the guys Bill really likes is there: Guy MacLean. I am hoping Cavallo has a booth, and maybe the Easyboot company. And I need a new helmet because I think a mouse peed in mine.
Equine Affaire Fantasy List:
1. girth, 34 inches, preferably the kind with sheepskin
2. helmet--preferably by Ovation
3. Cavallo accessories
4. halter and lead rope in sparkly colors
5. winter riding boots that are actually warm (I'm not holding my breath)
6. winter riding gloves that are easy to wear and warm (not holding my breath for those either)
7. more of everything that I already have because getting new stuff is really fun
Well, I said it was a fantasy list. But I am looking for a girth and a helmet for real.
Hope everyone is enjoying the fall and staying warm.
Posted by baystatebrumby at 7:07 PM