A Few More Snaps

Saturday, April 25, 2009




Here are some shots of Bill with Ruby. Ruby is Qtee's daughter and was born right into Bill's arms! She's one of the most beautiful bays I've ever seen. Everything about her is gorgeous. And she has an attitude in the pasture that rivals Elvis's! I didn't know Bill when Ruby was born, but I love hearing her birth stories from Bill and Christine. As you can see, she has grown up into a fine mare. Today was the first day she had ever worn a full bridle. Usually Bill rides her with a halter!

1 comment:

Paint Girl said...

Ruby is gorgous! I love bays! My Arab was a bay and white pinto when she was a young one. She faded to gray. I wish she would have stayed bay! I will be doing a post on her soon.

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here about my bay state brumby!