Fellow Horse Lover!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Karen P is my friend who I email with all the time. Bill "introduced" us. We've never actually met each other, and she lives just far enough away to make it easier said than done. I'd love to take a trail ride with Karen. As you can see from these pictures, she has three gorgous horses.




The Paint that Karen has is named Duncan. Aren't his markings incredible? Or do I have a soft spot for Paints? No, he is flat out gorgeous. And he looks pretty great in english tack. Look at how Karen P is smiling--she is so happy to be with him.

The gray horse with a few freckles on his rump is Hershey. Hershey is 36 years old!!!!! From what Karen tells me, he has been The World's Best Horse. She doesn't ride him anymore, just loves him. And loves him. And loves him!

The other beautiful gray horse is Misty. She looks very velvety to me. Maybe when Karen comes to Bill's, if she comes to Bill's, she can bring Misty and we can tear up the trails. When Karen got Misty, she was so skinny and sick. But Karen nursed her back to health even though doing so was no simple or easy feat.
Karen, I hope you are able to get some quality horse time in this weekend!!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen's horses are indeed beautiful - she looks so happy to be with them in all the pictures!

Paint Girl said...

I hope you get to meet and ride with Karen someday soon! She has some beautiful horses!

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here about my bay state brumby!