Oodles of Noodles

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Here are some of the noodles pictures from yesterday and today! Here is my brumby yesterday taking a few steps away from me and my bouquet of noodles. She really wasn't too sure about them. She didn't want them touching her at all. Oh look! There is a carrot in my back pocket!

And here is silly Lilly taking a little lick of the noodle--perhaps to make sure it is entirely synthetic and not a flourescent snake of some kind!
This picture is from today when I first brought the noodles to her. In spite of our work yesterday, Lilly was very fearful of the noodles at first today. There was much noodle resistance. It felt like I was working with a different horse than yesterday. She especially did not like the noodle sliding in and out of the stirrup and poking her belly. I laid them on the ground to show we could walk over the noodles and trample them! She liked that better.


1 comment:

Paint Girl said...

Lilly will get better everytime she is around the noodles! I really need to get some noodles for my Fritzy!

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here about my bay state brumby!