Welcome, Wonderful Weekend!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

I love the weekend so much. There is always so many cool things to do. Even though I don't work on Fridays, three days still does not seem like enough time to get all the fun stuff in. Saturday I went to Sandra's for a patio party. Mmmm, strawberry daquiries at 1pm never hurt anyone! Then I was able to see Lilly in the mellow hours of the early evening. It was a beautiful night. Of course the first thing she spied up at the barn was Bill's truck filled with hay!

As Bill was harvesting the hay, the chain on the ancient tractor decided to snap! This meant he had to harvest the rest by hand which must have been exhausting. While Christine and I were out with Lilly and QTee, Bill came driving by with the fruits of his labors.

Look at Lilly's cute white butt! Right after this picture was taken she lifted her tail and made a big splattery poop. Good thing Bill didn't get a picture of that!


On the way home I saw the moon peeping out over the hills. It was very pink so I pulled over and got out my camera. You can't tell it is pink in this photo, but it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here about my bay state brumby!