Who are the Peeps in My Neighborhood?

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

In addition to the inspiring blogs I list on my sidebar, I have a compelling website to recommend. A friend of mine went to Middlebury College in Vermont and on the current issue of the alumni magazine, there is an incredible photo of a Morgan being lunged. So I went to the photographer's website. His name is Brett Simison. If you enter "horses" under his search criterion, and flip through them, you will see some real beauties both in action and at rest.

Isn't it nice to have such people in the universe? I always love a horselover.

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

OMG those pictures are amazing! Talk about inspiring, I want to grab my camera and go take some pictures. Btw, that picture of the universe is pretty cool too... take that yourself?...just kidding:) This is my first stop over to your blog, it is great!

juliette said...

Love the photographs. Certainly amazing horses -
Morgans - and captured beautifully!

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here about my bay state brumby!