Oh No, Camera!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

I know I have mentioned my bad luck with cameras. In the last three years alone I have left behind me a trail of camera wreckage. Here's what's going on with my new camera after I dropped it last night on the dining room floor. This morning we were at a horse show for novices. I took this picture and thought Hey! That doesn't look right. Sure enough, the lens cover wasn't opening properly. Sigh. And that's not all: earlier in the week I didn't realize a teeny tiny stick had lodged itself in the USB cable portal, and not knowing it was there I shoved the cable in the camera , only to later realize something was wrong. Brandon had to surgically remove the stick with a sewing needle!
Luckily, now the camera seems to be working fine..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here about my bay state brumby!