Lollipop

Sunday, May 17, 2009

This is my rabbit. His name is Lollipop, but I can't stop calling him "The Gee." I don't know where this came from, but I'm always screaming GEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at the top of my lungs to him. Brandon says his eardrums get rattled each time I screech at The Gee. But isn't this rabbit so cute? He's an angora, and although I do knit, I don't spin, so instead of saving his beautiful fur, I lop it off with a scissors. If you don't do something with it, it gets all matted and tight. That makes The Gee terribly unhappy. Today I was able to give him a good clip because Brandon's daughter held him for me, and whispered sweet nothings in his furry ear so he would stay calm. The Gee does not like to see the scissors coming! In this photo he is one of his favorite spots: under the little woodstove in the dining room.

1 comment:

Paint Girl said...

I had rabbits as a kid. Don't remember much about them though. We have wild rabbits that live here.
I love your angora! So cute!

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here about my bay state brumby!