Rain Rain Stay Away!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I shouldn't be telling the rain to go away--my farmer neighbors would probably want to rap me on the head if they heard me saying that! Christine and I had a great ride today, even though it was threatening to rain the entire time we were in the woods. The last place I want to be is on a horse in a thunder and lightening storm. That would be the pits. But we were lucky--no rain. There were however, plenty of bugs. Here we are taking a minute to apply more bug spray. Christine and Qtee have matching blue hats!


Here are Qtee and Christine plowing ahead through some watery muck. Today we went all through the woods and on the perimeter of a gorgeous hayfield. While we were in the woods, I found one of my crops I lost a month ago!


This is Christine with QTee and her dog Henry. And you can see the tips of Lilly's cute ears in the picture too!
OK, I'm off to watch the Preakness!!


1 comment:

Paint Girl said...

No rain here today! I got out to work Fritzy today. Longed and did some ground work with her. We are going trail riding tomorrow. I already have the trailer hitched up and loaded up, ready to go!
I have ridden on the trails in the rain, many times, HATE it, but have never encountered thunder and lightening! Scary!

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here about my bay state brumby!