Meet Sandra Costello!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I've often mentioned what a technological dinosaur I am and it is true. As much as I love to blog, the computery part of it has created some interesting quandaries. Enter this firecracker of a friend, Sandra Costello!! While Bill helps me with my brumby, Sandra helps me with my blog! Anything new or interesting that appears in formatting is all thanks to Sandra. Because sometimes even the Idiots Guide to Blogger can't save me! Sandra is a photographer and has an awesome blog herself. Got a wedding that needs documented? Cute kids or some beagles that need photographed? Sandra's your lady. What's so great about her is that sometimes she doesn't know how to get stuff on the computer either! But she says "Oh how hard can it be?" and starts experimenting. This entry is to thank her for helping me blog my little heart out.

2 comments:

Paint Girl said...

What a great friend to have!
I am also not very computer literate, I am way better now, but my sis helps me out quite a bit. I now only have to email her about once a week for help!

Pony Girl said...

We all need a Sandra, LOL! I've come a long way since I first started....I figured out everything by trial and error, mostly. There are still things I'm learning. I'm glad you are enjoying the blogging ride! Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here about my bay state brumby!